Everything you do can be placed into one of three buckets; continue, recover and suspend. This helps focus where your main effort should be aimed.
People, Tools and Process
When we work together, you'll benefit from our own set of tools and processes, based on more than 35 years of combined BCM experience.
It all starts with an initial meeting when you can tell us exactly what your challenges are and what you'd like to achieve. We'll put together a couple of ideas and work with you on a strategy that gets you where you want to be quickly and on budget.
- We can make a thorough assessment of your existing arrangements for completeness, testing and fitness-for-purpose
- We can help you define short, medium and long term strategies
- We can help you obtain key stakeholder buy-in and participation
- We can help you with communication
- We can help you with local or regional implementation and roll out
We have developed our own set of tried and tested tools and best practices to help us do this quickly and correctly.
- We have our own current state assessment tool
- We compare your current state with our own maturity model
- We use the output to help you define your desired state
- From that, we work out and agree with you your precise requirements, priorities and strategy
Your entire BCM position is made up of lots of smaller inter-dependent components. We view your arrangements holistically; we treat each component in the same way we treat the whole.
For the whole—and each piece within it—we assess, we plan, we test, we update and assess again.